Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Suck it, Coco

I believe Coco Chanel once said that you should take off two accessories before leaving the house. To that, I say, "suck it, Coco, I'm wearing my rocketship, my puma, and my lightning heart all at once."

 Is this not the greatest furniture? I want some banana yellow chairs in my room now.


 I post these way to often. Oh well, I still haven't gotten over them.

L.L. Bean shirt (stolen from my mom), thrifted rocketship and lightning heart, Forever 21 puma, Target shorts and socks, thrifted creepers, homemade earrings



I posted this picture before, but I really like it and thought it goes with this post. I should probably change the name of this blog to "pictures of cats and creepers and some other stuff too I guess." This little guy is a stray who lives around the cottage where we were staying. Everyone calls him Tiger, but Laura and I named him Tom Bombadil after the Lord of the Rings character. He's a cuddly little fellow (the cat, not the character).

2 comments:

  1. loving the creepers, and yeah boo hoo to coco

    ReplyDelete
  2. That furniture is not only rad but also on your porch? this is why I need to move to America. PORCH FURNITURE.

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!