Tuesday, August 16, 2011

French Lick photo diary

So for the last few days, I've been at my family reunion in a town called French Lick, Indiana. It's famous for two things: basketball player Larry Bird, and a natural laxative called Pluto Water. There are references to it everywhere! The mascot is a devil-looking man, and their slogan is "if nature won't, Pluto will!" It's rather hilarious.  There are also antique shops everywhere full to the brim with crap. I wish I had gotten pictures of some, but I left my camera at the inn while we were shopping.

Here are some photos of my time in Indiana. I'm not the greatest photographer, but I did what I could! Some of these are of the beautiful inn we stayed at, some are of Laura and me, and a whole bunch are of the cat Tom Bombadil.


We ran into a plethora of strange beverages in Indiana. The green color of the Hogwash worries me.




















 Laura got the best coloring book ever.
My bored car doodle.

I'm in a hotel in Galesburg, Illinois as I write this. I can't wait to get back to the city and see my friends before I have to go back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!