Sunday, June 3, 2012

Ode to a Skirt Part III



DIY top, Tunnel Vision vintage skirt, homemade girl power brooch a la Rookie

This is the third outfit I put together with my precious skirt, and it's probably my favorite for summer. I like that it uses two of my diy-ed pieces. I guess I was going for a teen witch/girl power look with this outfit. I'm really happy with how the pictures turned out. All the colors get me excited for summer dressing! I really have to borrow my sister's black lipstick more often.

7 comments:

  1. This outfit is actually perfect! The girl power brooch + that pentagram t-shirt look SO GOOD together. *_* I'm also totally flattered that you tried out my tutorial! :}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this whole deal. The black lipstick looks really good with the shade of your shirt and your skirt is so amazing.

    majesticpotteryunicorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!!! i love all the 3 parts of an ode to a skirt)

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this skirt so so so much!

    munchmecat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the maxi skirt

    http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. this outfit is all kinds of perfect. the skirt just makes it that much more awesome, I HAVE NEVER seen such a stunning skirt before. the length is perfect. I am just so in love with all of this! thanks for your comment :D

    calurvillade.blogspot.com
    Paolina

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!