Friday, June 22, 2012

Be My Valentine










Meadham Kirchhoff spring 2012
Valentine Vibes

As odd as it may be to draw inspiration from Valentine's day in the middle of summer, it's been central to my aesthetic preferences these days. Things like candy colors, roses, hearts, and lace are inexplicably appealing to me. I've been wearing red and pastel pink and lusting after the kitschy beauty of Meadham Kirchhoff spring 2012.


Photos taken from the sourceless clusterfuck that is tumblr, except the last one which is from my polyvore. Shout out in the comments if you know sources I should be citing!

2 comments:

  1. GOSH amazing picturess!I just adore that braa!I will try to make DIY similar to that bra above.YOu think I'll make it?Or it's stupid to even try?
    xo, L.

    http://fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always reference things at irrelevant times of year, don't worry!
    Also I love all these pictures<3

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!