Thursday, October 20, 2011

Rockabilly-ish





Thrifted diy top, old Wet Seal pleather jacket, H&M jeans, thrifted creepers

I've been dreaming of a red checked top that I could rip the sleeves off of for some time now, so imagine my delight when I found this beaut at Savers! The flower embroidery down the front was the icing on the cake, and I bought it even though two of me could easily fit inside.  I took it home, removed the sleeves, and used my trusty sewing machine to take it from large and shapeless to small and shapeless. Just the way I like it! I wore it with a leather jacket, creepers, and octopus hair for a sort of rockabilly/greaser kind of look. I'm quite happy with it!

I'm on a five-day weekend right now! Plenty of time for blogging! And homework, I suppose...

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool, loving those creepers! Gah, your hair is amazing too :D
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!