Monday, October 24, 2011

Owls and polka-dots








Forever 21 owl top, thrifted fringey thing, thrifted diy shorts, target tights and socks, Dr. Martens boots, old necklaces, homemade earrings

This is probably one of the last days this year that will be warm enough to wear shorts. This outfit was probably pushing it as it is. Oh, how I envy all the L.A. bloggers in their daisy dukes, complaining about the heat! Oh well, at least this means I can start doing some more interesting layering.

I unfortunately didn't spend my long weekend blogging as I had hoped, but I did get a little crafty in my free time! I made these earrings which are kind of hard to see in the picture, but I'm pretty happy with them. I also did a bunch more crafts which I'll show you in a later post! Hooray!

3 comments:

Let's chat!