Thursday, September 22, 2011

Turn me to gold in the sunlight







DIY thrifted vest, homemade skirt, charlotte russe shirt with DIY sleeves, target tights, Doc Martens, pendant from a random kiosk at the State Fair

It's a shame that most of my favorite clothes are really impractical, especially for cold weather. It's a little hard to tell from these pictures, but this skirt is pretty sheer. I guess I better get some mileage out of it before winter comes and I have to wear things that actually keep me warm.

ALSO! I keep forgetting to tell you guys, but I have a tumblr! You can follow me if you wish, or leave your links in the comments so I can see what you lovely people are tumbling.

4 comments:

  1. I tumblog at hello, sweetie :)

    Mostly kittens, Doctor Who, feminism and anything beautiful really x

    love, Tilda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, you are awesome! I love the vest and everything about this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! Love the whole combination of rough and silky things in this outfit. And your tumblr is so full of kitty cuteness! I only recently started it - and my own blog is barely 2 months old! :D

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!