Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Frankenstein goes thrifting





Thrifted blazer, necklace, and creepers, target shorts and tights, forever 21 top

I like to make a crazy clash of patterns every once in a while. I never thought I would wear striped tights, but I saw the video for Kiss with a Fist by Florence and the Machine, and suddenly it was imperative that I get some.


Luckily, Laura had a pair sitting in her drawers that she was willing to let me wear, and this glorious mishmash of an outfit came to be.

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous vivid blazer!! x

    raisedbythewolves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your outfit! It looks like something I would have worn in highschool, which is a good thing because I think I was in my fashion prime then. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That fabulous outfit completely blows my mind away! You are beautiful and your taste for fashion, so mature,Iit looks much better on you,and bravo prints
    Check out my blog if you have the time :D
    romwe-romwe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the thrown-together cool-girl vibe of this look. And your header is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!