Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Gilded







Gifted dress from Sears, old white cami, target shorts, urban outfitters sunglasses, homemade earrings, forever 21 necklaces, medallion from the state fair years ago.

There are a bunch of little things in this outfit that make me happy. The fringies on the hem of my dress, the piled-on necklaces, the little bits of white poking out of my braids, and especially the decadent gold lipstick. It's actually eyeshadow! (L'oreal H.I.P. in gilded, if you're wondering.) I used a base of lip balm and just brushed the eyeshadow on over it, and it went on really thick and pigmented. I wasn't feeling bold enough to wear it to school this morning, but it went so well with this outfit that I couldn't resist putting it on to take pictures!

1 comment:

Let's chat!