Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Enchanted forest (if you squint)



I really don't know what happened here.


 I got the idea for this eye makeup from a picture of Marianne Faithfull. Sadly, my dots came out a little lopsided.
Forever 21 headband slip (worn as top), thrifted skirt and necklaces, Target belt

Laura and I have started to hit a rut when it comes to places to take pictures. Our current location of choice is our backyard, and, occasionally, our front yard. Unfortunately, we're running out of interesting backgrounds to take pictures with and we're too lazy to go anywhere else. Today we discovered that our neighbors' mulberry tree has cascading branches that come down into the area between their house and ours, and that it made for a nice backdrop. It kind of looks like I'm in the wilderness, even though I'm actually about five feet from our house. The downside is that there is apparently a huge colony of small biting insects that have made their home in said tree. My shoulders are now covered in mysterious bites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!