Saturday, December 10, 2011

Octopus' garden



Looooook! I got a nose ring! It makes me really happy. I had thought about getting my nose pierced a few times in the past, but I never did it. I think part of it was that I'm pretty self conscious of my nose and I didn't want to draw attention to it. This piercing is kind of a symbol of me accepting and celebrating my imperfections. Also, I really wanted a facial piercing and I though a nose ring would look the least stupid on me.

P.S. Sorry for the heavily picniked photos. It was completely dark when I took them and I had to edit the shit out of them to counteract the hideous blue from the flash and artificial light. They look kind of vintage-y and attractively faded, right? Right? I was just way too excited about my makeup and giant beehive to wait until the sun comes up again to take pictures.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, did it hurt? I love your jacket and the sunglasses! Where are they from?

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO COOL!!! *__*

    p.s. I love what you did with that jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jam session and photoshoot soon? I think SI!

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!