These are the rest of the pictures I took on my trip that I wanted to share here. Pink with dark green is one of my favorite color combinations, so it's no surprise that I was drawn to those colors in my photos. This vacation has made me want to bring my camera everywhere. It's amazing how easy it is to take interesting photos when you have a camera with you all the time! You never know when you're going to stumble across something beautiful. That's photography 101 I guess but I'm still learning the basics.
1. My actual dream house in Kingston, Ontario
2. A closeup
3. Mist in the Catskills
4. A cross on my grandmother's wall
5. A new pair of shoes and my trusty Frida socks (taken by my sister)
6. Me wearing my grandmother's fur stole that she gave me while I was visiting (taken by my sister)
7. The nail polish that I picked off during a long car ride