I'm on vacation right now, so I thought I'd share my most aesthetically pleasing photos from the trip so far. It's interesting that when I compiled my favorite pictures, they ended up sticking to a color scheme. When I'm not taking pictures of my family I've been drawn to ethereal pastel colors and dreamy textures. Go figure, right?
- A hi-res scan of a moth cutie at the American Museum of Natural History
- A giant piece of raw jade at the museum
- Some kind of mineral at the museum (I was in too much of a hurry to read the plaque)
- A huge jellyfish that was hanging from the museum ceiling
- A creature we found at the beach. Any idea what it is?
- Also waves
- An ideal pin/collar combo (pin from this etsy store)
- The sunset on the drive from New York to Ontario