Monday, June 27, 2011

Hola Hola Coca Cola

Hello readers!

I created Cosmic Nonsense for two main reasons. The first is that I hope it will inspire me to dress up more often and be more creative with the clothes I wear. Second, I love the fashion community on the internet and wanted to become part of it.

This is what I look like:





I’ll warn you now, I’m not a very good model. My current strategy is to dance around like an idiot and have my sister Laura take pictures until we get some relatively non-hideous ones. This is her:





 
(Sorry for the image quality on the first one, she was squirming.) Laura is my photographer/style consultant/everything consultant. You’ll likely be seeing a lot of her on this blog because she is cheek-pinchingly adorable.

Anyway, this is just a quick introduction post. I’ll have some outfit shots up shortly.

Thanks for reading!

P.S. You may be wondering what "cosmic nonsense" means. To be honest, I just like the words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!